Pages

Monday 29 March 2021

All about me

                                                   Welcome Back Bloggers.

                                                             Today I'm going to show you my all about me

and It shows you what I am like well not all of me here are some I'm funny I love cats I love puppys I'm kind and I'm smart. 

My all about me has 12 things and I love lasagna my hobby is hockey the best thing about hockey is playing not winning you don't always have to win.

Bye for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.