Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

My Artwork From summer Learning Journey

                           Hi Bloggers

Today I am going to show you my Summer Learning Journey Artwork I hope you like it. It is a cool picture you can go on Summer Learning Journey and make cool artworks like this. there are lots of different colours you can use to make art works like this. this painting is from olden times that people have created. I have chosen these colours because it will presents olden time colours that they use from berries and and flowers and all kinds of other stuff. See you next time 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.