Pages

Monday 27 September 2021

me and my crazy friend Riley

                          Hi Bloggers

You might be wondering who my friend Riley is. My friend Riley is CRAZY one day she was climbing a tree and she nearly fell. when she was in the tree she was making Oooo Ooooing sounds like a monkey. She is a monkey. Here's a really silly photo of Riley she's a really cool friend and a silly friend. She will turn into a monkey and she keeps doing that. We are two goofy friends and that will never change. Are friendship will never go away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.