Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

Term 4 holidays

                           Hi Bloggers 

Today is the last day of term 3 and it only feels like this was the only day of term. The term has gone really fast to be honest.  I have to wait two weeks until I get to see my friends again. But we can still have play dates which is true. My two best friends is Riley and Erika and more. This Saturday I will be having a sleepover with my friend Bella until Monday which is pretty cool. I think today is will be really really fun because on the only day left on term you can see your friends till the holidays. But I still get to see them after two weeks this is Riley's last year so all make the most of term four last. I'm going to have the best time in the holidays.

From Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.