Pages

Thursday 9 September 2021

TM Lockdown symbols to find out?

                           Hi Bloggers

Today I am going to show you my symbols that you can try find out what the sentence is. It is pretty hard but I think you will find what the sentence is but it requires some thinking to answer it. Why don't you have a go at answering it. There is a bow,a key and a traffic light sign what do you think that could mean maybe a key to traffic but I might be lying so don't be fold by it. Good luck. From Lilly

From Lilly





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.